2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the following would be the case -
If BJP owns majority then it would be Modi
If NDA owns majority by allying more then it would be Gadkari
However the final results will going to be surprise many as its going to expose many false narratives.

I think the following would be the case -
If BJP owns majority then it would be Modi
If NDA owns majority by allying more then it would be Gadkari
However the final results will going to be surprise many as its going to expose many false narratives.
Without modi BJP is nothing bro, I dont think they will make gadkari PM.

There is a huge variation is exit polls, especially UP, TN, MPBihar etc. So for sure there are going to be huge surprises on 23rd.

E.g.

thequint%2F2019-05%2Fee1bd7e8-43e8-4ae5-994e-5b37bf0b7e51%2F4dcd03635e2dfa05237f7f7517ba988b.jpg

All claim to have scientific methods of exit poll methods but fail to reveal what those methods are. We can see a huge difference in the above image, NDA is shows to get anywhere between 242 - 365 which is impossible, it cant be this much variations when proper exit polls were conducted.

If this were the results then either some of them never visited the villages and took urban areas alone which is a complete mistake as places like Bihar only 11 - 12% of the population are living in urban areas while the majority 88 - 89% are living in rural, same with All India where 65 - 70% of the population is living in rural and around 30-35% are from urban.

Option 1: If what all exit polls say is true and if NDA is really doing that well then it cant be like this, it would be a clean sweep by BJP alone with over 270 - 300 and with alliance it could be easily over 350 with Congress performing worse than 2014 and UPA max 90-100 & OTHERS 50.

Option 2: If its totally the opposite then entire NDA would be limited within 200 and UPA would be over 250 and MGB+OTHERS would get around 100 ).

Option 1 does look suspicious as OTHERS cant never be within 50 as DMK 30 + MGB 40 + TDP/YSRCP 25 + BJD 15 + TRS 15 + TMC 25-30 = min 140-150 (plus small others 20-30)= Total 160-180?

so who's share are these OTHERS denting?

So others get a min 160+/-20 leaving the remaining 382+/-20 to NDA & UPA.
So either NDA gets 350+/-20 & UPA 50+/-20 or NDA 200+/-20 & UPA 250+/-20.

So sounds like a Super Hung Verdict with OTHERS get a LION share or a miracle NDA astonishing rise with absolutely zero anti-incumbency inspite of demonetisation, unemployment, GST, LPG, Petrol & Rupee rates etc...etc...etc.

This shows a huge surprise awaits on 23rd. ;)

Last edited:
I am waiting for @Viki bro's comments after seeing the exit polls as right from Day 1 he has been anti BJP like me... I hope he comes online before 23rd and post it before it's too late. My comments will follow soon after that.

Bro , I don't trust exit polls. The sampling has no transparency.

In 2004 , I was supporting BJP - Vajpayee and Exit polls was suggesting the same. But , result was totally different.

I posted my prediction in FB on May 2nd. Will post that again here in next post.

For me the nervousness shown by Modi - Amit Shah in last phase of the election is the key indicator. It tells something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock