2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in 2018!

Also in 2014 , the majority of the exit poll didn't give full majority to BJP , but in result BJP had majority on its own.

dcS2aLS.jpg

rsEWewi.jpg
Same i mentioned... they can give the mood...in chattisgarh and bihar they predicted congress and mgb going to win...number may wary.. reverse happened only in tamilnadu..agencies like axis india c voter and neison always going right...especially axis my india they have 90%accuracy and sample size huge...just go through past...but this time all are wondered even rajdeep and rahul regarding their prediction in up bihar odhisha a clean sweep for nda....in my opinion their prediction in tn also going to wrong....i think not a clean sweep for dmk

in my opinion their prediction in tn also going to wrong....i think not a clean sweep for dmk

Clean sweep for UPA might not be realistic in TN but that doesn't necessarily mean NDA might get double digits, non Alligned parties like AMMK might sneak in few seats that DMK+ loses rather than AIADMK+ .

I think you shouldn't criticize when you don't know how market works.
Why market will rise during elections?
1. If it sees a steady government
2. If it sees previous government coming back to power due to their practice of policy.
3. If coming government assures safety of shares.

this will happen for any government it may be upa or nda

LJP is contesting only in 6 constituency, but they can get win up to 7 :)

uX3beA2.jpg

Ok we see. If our people select the leader , nothing do for us. Don't know Hindi , English to speak in Delhi. Bro plz understand. (Here u see our BAPUN Bro. How he working for us??? He is called leader.)
I said about tn only.after jaya and kalaignar death.people will decide who is our next leader in this tn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock