Zomato Delivery Incidents

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 112
  • Views: Views 15,073
These people earning great without any monetary investments. They shouldn't forget this.

Someone shared on Twitter.👇

aZNzSOy.jpg
May be still there earning will be less if you take into the loan for two wheeler even they have to pay for petrol not company so when he had ride 546 trip then half earning would have gone into petrol expensee then loan emi then maintainence of two wheeler wear n tear.

You are comparing the terms of a social networking site which sells your data to someone else without your knowledge with a firm that's given you a job and paying you salary+incentives!! I leave it up to you if that's a good comparison!

And I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned that the delivery boys should deliver "Everything" that the customer orders via the platform!

Aren't they on indefinite strike against the company, which means right now they are not delivering anything!? It's become a fashion in this country to link everything to religion!
They are protesting for their religious beliefs. I believe something or the other happen that's why they have taken such harsh steps. Do remember that they are payed on daily basis on trips they make. They are losing one day's pay. Plus by not delivering certain products they are losing their commission as well. Most aren't linking everything with religion but people's sentiments should be respected. I knew you would say that about facebook's terms. I was referring to shady which was a wrong thing to do as I haven't read Zomato's terms.

May be still there earning will be less if you take into the loan for two wheeler even they have to pay for petrol not company so when he had ride 546 trip then half earning would have gone into petrol expensee then loan emi then maintainence of two wheeler wear n tear.
According to a guy who works for Swiggy. They make from ₹9000 - ₹23000. They make less than ₹9000. Around ₹7000 if they deliver using cycles. Fuel and maintenance expenses are paid by the company.

According to a guy who works for Swiggy. They make from ₹9000 - ₹23000. They make less than ₹9000. Around ₹7000 if they deliver using cycles. Fuel and maintenance expenses are paid by the company.
The problem is not the money bro, they make 0 or 1L doesnt matter. But why are they bringing religion into their job. Didnt they know when they joined? Lets say i belong to a religion whicb consoders killing mosquito also a sin. I join a butcher shop for earning. After some days i go on strike saying that they are asking me to kill Chicken and Goat. That is not what I was suppose to do and if im not comfortable, i should quit. Not go on strike.

Last edited:
You should not be forced to handle something you cannot accept.
At the same time, you cannot demand only those jobs you prefer in a private company, if that choice is not promised to you.
If you don't want to act as per job description, quit.

The problem is not the money bro, they make 0 or 1L doesnt matter. But why are they bringing religion into their job. Didnt they know when they joined? Lets say i belong to a religion whicb consoders killing mosquito also a sin. I join a butcher shop for earning. After some days i go on strike saying that they are asking me to kill Chicken and Goat. That is what I was suppose to do and if im not comfortable, i should quit. Not go on strike.
There is no shame in admitting. I was wrong. I completedly agree with you and Wizard bro. Let's see what develops.

I don't find any fault in delivering Beef or Pork food, They are just going to deliver it and not going to smell or touch or eat it. Its just for publicity, if we allow this now then some will protest saying that they won't deliver non vegetarian foods in future.

Just a small example here, Many of them will be on fasting for Lord Ayyapa during that sabarimala period. I hope Kerala friends here knows about this. Many butcher persons also will participate on this fasting. But still they daily used to cut chicken and mutton. When we ask them they tell that job is different and this is different.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock