Zomato Delivery Incidents

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 112
  • Views: Views 15,163
Again its business logic.. demand for pork or beef food are lesser when you compare with US...
Why bother opening a franchise worldwide? When same menu is not available everywhere. First let these big food chain add beef and pork on their menu. Then you convince me why these riders should deliver controversial food. I know in Bengal due to propaganda in social media about Zomato they are protesting. But I have problem with Swiggy and Zomato selling controversial items. Controversial items should be sold at specified places without offending any religion.

If somebody has problems with lifestyle. Try to peacefully sort out the issue. Instead of expecting everyone else to be politically correct.

Last edited:
Why bother opening a franchise worldwide? When same menu is not available everywhere. First let these big food chain add beef and pork on their menu. Then you convince me why these riders should deliver controversial food. I know in Bengal due to propaganda in social media about Zomato they are protesting. But I have problem with Swiggy and Zomato selling controversial items. Controversial items should be sold at specified places without offending any religion.

If somebody has problems with lifestyle. Try to peacefully sort out the issue. Instead of expecting everyone else to be politically correct.
when you joining Zomato or any other delivery platform, you are not aware you have to delivery different food irrespective whether ur strictly vegetarian or not? My point here is, it's just channel how food is delivered between restaurant and end customer.. Zomato or no one are forcing anyone to eat against their moral value.. If people on particular area is against those food, then protest should be against those restaurant who cooks those food.. not with Zomato....

when you joining Zomato or any other delivery platform, you are not aware you have to delivery different food irrespective whether ur strictly vegetarian or not? My point here is, it's just channel how food is delivered between restaurant and end customer.. Zomato or no one are forcing anyone to eat against their moral value.. If people on particular area is against those food, then protest should be against those restaurant who cooks those food.. not with Zomato....
Delivery personal weren't unhappy with delivering certain products which they consider against their religion believes. Zomato should consult them and find a solution to this. If a person wants to eat certain food which delivery personal is uncomfortable delivering. That order should be a takeaway order. Simple solution.

Last edited:
No one should be asked to do anything against their religious views.
Nobody forced them to do. Everyone respects everyones religious view. So if they are so religious that they wont even deliver Beef and Pork, dont join Zomato. Stay home and find another way to earn money and ensure that the new job does not bother their religious sentiments as well.

These people earning great without any monetary investments. They shouldn't forget this.

Someone shared on Twitter.👇

aZNzSOy.jpg

These people earning great without any monetary investments. They shouldn't forget this.

Someone shared on Twitter.👇

aZNzSOy.jpg
So according to your logic one doesn't have authority to question work ethics because of them making good amount money. So mental health isn't a thing. Delivering a cooked flesh of something one worships is acceptable because of more money.

So according to your logic one doesn't have authority to question work ethics because of them making good amount money. So mental health isn't a thing. Delivering a cooked flesh of something one worships is acceptable because of more money.
Read what @thisisjagan said in post #75. Zomato is a private firm. These delivery boys would have been well aware of what will they be up to. They would have signed the terms of their offer! Why are they making an issue out of it now? If they have a problem, why not quit the firm and let someone else who doesn't have such a problem take up the job? They need the money and at the same time, they have problems with the company's terms! What kind of logic is this!

Read what @thisisjagan said in post #75. Zomato is a private firm. These delivery boys would have been well aware of what will they be up to. They would have signed the terms of their offer! Why are they making an issue out of it now? If they have a problem, why not quit the firm and let someone else who doesn't have such a problem take up the job? They need the money and at the same time, they have problems with the company's terms! What kind of logic is this!
These terms are like facebook terms. I am pretty sure they don't specify what delivery boys are expecting to deliver. It's bad that delivery boys instead of cancelling these orders are ethically protesting them. When company will start facing financial loss then they will understand. You guys are making it as if they are refusing to deliver every other order. Everybody has some religious views. Zomato should respect it. If Zomato can have a sale or offer on a festival. Taking the positive benefits from religion. Then they should learn to deal with its flaws as well.

These terms are like facebook terms.
You are comparing the terms of a social networking site which sells your data to someone else without your knowledge with a firm that's given you a job and paying you salary+incentives!! I leave it up to you if that's a good comparison!
I am pretty sure they don't specify what delivery boys are expecting to deliver.
And I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned that the delivery boys should deliver "Everything" that the customer orders via the platform!
It's bad that delivery boys instead of cancelling these orders are ethically protesting them. When company will start facing financial loss then they will understand. You guys are making it as if they are refusing to deliver every other order. Everybody has some religious views. Zomato should respect it. If Zomato can have a sale or offer on a festival. Taking the positive benefits from religion. Then they should learn to deal with its flaws as well.
Aren't they on indefinite strike against the company, which means right now they are not delivering anything!? It's become a fashion in this country to link everything to religion!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock