Zomato Delivery Incidents

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 112
  • Views: Views 15,123
Yes, Rs. 10 tip for each 5 star rating. Once a guy said me.👍
Yes same also said to me by multiple executives. I usually ask everytime because they also ask everytime for giving them 5 star ratings😂

and till now i gave ratings to resturant instead of driver :blush2: :blush2:
Bro I usually gave ratings on the basis of overall performance with both restaurant and executive. I try to give 4-5 star to the executive but sometimes I annoyed with their attitude and way of handling food.

Sharing an incident which happened to me in May and solved today by zomato after constant follow up.

I moved to a different place in May far away from the city to a rural area where i thought zomato would not be existent. But to my surprise 2 restaurants showed up in the app so i thought of ordering food and immediately after the food was packed and ready for delivery the zomato delivery guy contacted me and said my location is not within the radius for the delivery and asked me to cancel the order and i was told that nothing would be charged for this. So i didn't mind in doing so and the next moment i did that i was charged the entire amount as cancellation penalty. Zomato support kept saying it was my mistake for cancelling it and asked me to mail their support. I didn't bother doing that because zomato anyway didn't serve my new location.

Fast forward to end of august.

More restaurant's are showing up on the app and this time distance fee is included in the app. I don't mind paying that but was still concerned about ordering and being charged penalty again so i mailed the cc and they still refused to remove it. I asked them again and again to reconsider since i had ordered numerous times from them before and this was the first time i was forced to cancel because of the delivery guy. I gave up any hopes of getting the penalty removed but atleast wanted assurance that zomato would deliver me food this time. They ended up giving me the penalty charge as zomato credits and also told me that my location would be served now on.

Here's pics for confirmation
SEOUQxw.jpg

tC2LRVm.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock