ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

Zee5 Android TV app fully revamped after the latest update. Earlier the UI was different.
Is zoom option added or not ?? Its most needed option because like matching movies more than 50% screen is covered with black bars

Is zoom option added or not ?? Its most needed option because like matching movies more than 50% screen is covered with black bars
No. They even managed to ruin navigation. I was watching Citizen Khan. I try navigating to Season 1. It always refreshes and stays at Season 5. Also the app has got slow.

No. They even managed to ruin navigation. I was watching Citizen Khan. I try navigating to Season 1. It always refreshes and stays at Season 5. Also the app has got slow.
It's worst app..people bash netlfix for being costly but one thing Is sure no app can be compare with netlfix...check there quality they provide 40 minutes episode with 1080 p like quality at 150-200 mb only..after seeing that mostly people now own 18.9 ratio smartphone they change aspect ratio to 18.9 ...most of there shows like altered carbon, stranger things, sacred games, selection day all are shot in 18.9 ratio itself..where as indian apps are still stuck to old tv ratios if they cant adopt 18.9 aspect for serials because of people viewing on tv issue ...then atleast they need to change aspect ratio for series only because series are made for online streaming only and that too 90% people are view it through Mobile itself...but forget about changing aspect ratio for series apps like zee 5 can't even suitable to 18.9 ratio phone

It's worst app..people bash netlfix for being costly but one thing Is sure no app can be compare with netlfix...check there quality they provide 40 minutes episode with 1080 p like quality at 150-200 mb only..after seeing that mostly people now own 18.9 ratio smartphone they change aspect ratio to 18.9 ...most of there shows like altered carbon, stranger things, sacred games, selection day all are shot in 18.9 ratio itself..where as indian apps are still stuck to old tv ratios if they cant adopt 18.9 aspect for serials because of people viewing on tv issue ...then atleast they need to change aspect ratio for series only because series are made for online streaming only and that too 90% people are view it through Mobile itself...but forget about changing aspect ratio for series apps like zee 5 can't even suitable to 18.9 ratio phone
I think Hotstar supports 18:9 ratio. Despite Netflix heavily investing in compression. No way you are getting 1080p 40 minutes content under 400 mb.

Support for other Aspect Ratios Coming Soon. (Finally!!)

PkLcy3F.png

HEoa4Ah.jpg

Zee5 playstore ratings are decreasing day by day. Few months back it was 4.1.
Around 2 3 weeks back it was 3.7. Now reduced to all time low in comparison to other major ott apps 3.6.

Though I am not surprised but feeling a bit sad considering the cost they're putting on content.

HEoa4Ah.jpg

Zee5 playstore ratings are decreasing day by day. Few months back it was 4.1.
Around 2 3 weeks back it was 3.7. Now reduced to all time low in comparison to other major ott apps 3.6.

Though I am not surprised but feeling a bit sad considering the cost they're putting on content.
They should get a new App Solutions Provider itself. This app interface is horrible. Infact this interface is so cheap that many Illegal OTT Apps use the same interface. Maybe this is open source or something. They should spend some money on the App too & get a better Software Solutions Provider.

They should get a new App Solutions Provider itself. This app interface is horrible. Infact this interface is so cheap that many Illegal OTT Apps use the same interface. Maybe this is open source or something. They should spend some money on the App too & get a better Software Solutions Provider.
They should have done that when they rebranded from Ozee to Zee5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock