YouTube Go App News & Updates

I Was About To Post A New Thread But This Came Up On My Search
Google Came Up With This App After Almost 1 Year:skd
Screenshot_20170831-105931_01.png
Screenshot_20170831-105923.png
Screenshot_20170831-105902.jpg

The app first launched in beta in India last year. Since then, it has rolled out to testing in 14 more countries, but today sees its full international debut. Google is also updating YouTube Go with a few new features, including an option to stream and download videos in higher quality, a new personalized stream of recommended content, and the ability to share multiple videos at once to another device.

While the app is rolling out to over 130 countries, the focus is still on locations that have limited access to cellular data. There are no plans for YouTube Go to launch in countries with more developed networks (including the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, or England).

YouTube Go is launching in over 130 countries

Today, we are announcing that YouTube Go will be sunsetted beginning in August. To access YouTube, we recommend that YouTube Go users install the main YouTube app or visit youtube.com in their browsers. In comparison with YouTube Go, the main YouTube app provides a better overall user experience as well as offers features that aren’t available on YouTube Go that many have asked for - such as the ability to comment, post, create content, and use dark theme.

YouTube Go is going away in August of this year - YouTube Community

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock