Good News YouTube App now available on Amazon Fire TV

Bros I have got a Samsung's galaxy J2. So can I cast my this phone using Chromecast in my fire tv stick?

Not a big difference the one i used via silk browser and thia you tube. I have not used this google you tube app before on firestick. After few days of usage i will know.

Bros I have got a Samsung's galaxy J2. So can I cast my this phone using Chromecast in my fire tv stick?
Depends on the app you are using.

Hey Guys, I am using Fire TV Stick 4K and from yesterday morning on opening the Youtube app and browsing through the thumbnails I am getting crackling noise when moving from one video thumbnail to other as if the speaker of the TV is gone, and I have just bought VU Premium Android TV 10 days back, then I checked the same with default TV youtube app and it is working as expected no crackling noise, even no cracking sound on playing videos on youtube or anywhere else, just the disturbing sound on browsing through videos.

Could anyone of you check if you are getting the same issue on Fire Stick Youtube app?

Hey Guys, I am using Fire TV Stick 4K and from yesterday morning on opening the Youtube app and browsing through the thumbnails I am getting crackling noise when moving from one video thumbnail to other as if the speaker of the TV is gone, and I have just bought VU Premium Android TV 10 days back, then I checked the same with default TV youtube app and it is working as expected no crackling noise, even no cracking sound on playing videos on youtube or anywhere else, just the disturbing sound on browsing through videos.

Could anyone of you check if you are getting the same issue on Fire Stick Youtube app?
In sound setting , disable the navigation sound

In sound setting , disable the navigation sound

Yes that would be the easy and ignorable part but I want to know that is it just me who is facing this issue or is it happening with everyone just for the Youtube app, so that atleast I can be sure of the exact problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock