OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 251
  • Views Views: Views 49,386
Can you access all sports channels including Star sports as I wanna load Jiotv+ old apk instead of latest updated playstore app?
Not all... Star sports,Sony sports 1,2,3,5 and sports18 khel r not accessible...
1 thing
I have to relogin if I switch off TV from mains...else the login remains...

I wanna load Jiotv+ old apk instead of latest updated playstore app?
The updated app is more convenient IMHO, if you have a Jio Fiber or AirFiber connection. Because at least the login information will be stored and you won't have to relogin every time you switch off the TV from mains.

The UI on the latest Jiotv+ app might also have got better compared to older version.

After update now Jio tv+ asked for Jio network to play live tv/content, got caught up:ROFLMAO:
I'm again downloaded Jio tv+ early access apk(login remains), watching live tv with Airtel fiber and ACT fiber :D and waiting for any error due to not connected to Jio fiber. But unable to watch Star, Sony, Zee & Sun channels and content due to apps login error, which are subscribed with my ACT fiber RMN.

Last edited:
I'm again downloaded Jio tv+ early access apk(login remains), watching live tv with Airtel fiber and ACT fiber :D and waiting for any error due to not connected to Jio fiber. But unable to watch Star, Sony, Zee & Sun channels and content due to apps login error, which are subscribed with my ACT fiber RMN.

even india today channels are unable to watch on old apk and airtel fiber

Back
Top Bottom