Good News YouTube App now available on Amazon Fire TV

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Starting today, you can watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast and Android TV devices, giving Prime members unlimited access to their favorite Amazon Originals, films and more.

Starting today, the official YouTube app on Amazon Fire TV is available worldwide on Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition, and Toshiba, Insignia, Element, and Westinghouse Fire TV Edition smart TVs.

Prime Video is on Chromecast and Android TV, plus YouTube on Fire TV

Can anyone confirm whether available in India or not ? As I am out of home , I can't confirm from my firetv stick

Now waiting for Chromecast support on Android Prime Video app. Hope Amazon won't let my hope go down.

Yes, YouTube app is available in India also.

Last edited:
Please share SS then . :blush2:

g41zvYr.jpg

Do check alexa voice intigration working or not
The official YouTube app also works with Alexa, making it easier than ever to watch all your favorite YouTube videos on Fire TV. With expanded Alexa voice controls, you can find, launch, and control your entertainment—just say “Alexa, open YouTube” to get started. Once in the app you can ask Alexa to search for or play videos, pause, resume, fast-forward and rewind, or even ask to go to the next video.

Here are some other things to try:
● “Alexa, find movie trailers on YouTube”
● “Alexa, resume”, “rewind 30 seconds”, “next video”

Can I watch YouTube on Amazon Fire TV?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock