Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Redmi Note 5 Pro (News, Discussions & Updates)

I am still using this phone and it's working perfectly for me. Yesterday Android was updated to Pie from Oreo. I think it's a good update and will improve the performance of the phone.

Guys, what are the improvements after this update ?

I faced a strange issue after this update. Once the reboot was done, there was some auto update done in my SD card and all my folders created in 2018 are not accessible, they look deleted now. Anyone else facing this issue ? :'(

There is some issue with SD Card access. When I move a file from Internal Storage to SD Card, it takes about 1 full minute for a single file.

But I can still see and access all SD Card files.

Note 5 pro
Screenshot-2019-08-16-17-10-09-957-com-android-updater.png

Some new options are added but still It has some battery bug :(

There is some issue with SD Card access. When I move a file from Internal Storage to SD Card, it takes about 1 full minute for a single file.

But I can still see and access all SD Card files.
Main advantage of 10.3.2.0 over 10.3.1.0:

In 10.3.1.0, if you copy a file or multiple files from Internal Storage to SD Card, it used to take a lot of time to copy. This has been raised in MIUI Foums too. If you copy around 30 files, and if your destination folder in SD Card has about 1000+ files, then it used to take around 15 minutes to copy!

This has been fixed in 10.3.2.0 and the copy is now instant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock