Xiaomi MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat spotted in a leaked screenshot

MIUI has the doze feature inbuilt and its awesome.

Sarkar said:
yeah without Android 6 requirement  :eek:hya

I really like the MIUI Doze bro. It's similar to Greenify but without GCM push. The native android Doze is no where near MIUI Doze. The battery drop overnight with MIUI (Redmi Note 3) is not more than 5 percent, but with Moto G4 Plus it is huge. Yes, there is a difference between battery capacity of these two phones. Still, there should have been only a 25% difference in the battery life but it's not the case. Kudos to MI team there!!

I feel they could extract more battery life from that massive battery. Maybe the processor is power hungry that's why it might be less. Moto Z Play with SD 625 is giving around 8-9hrs SOT with 3500mAh battery

MIUI is heavily customised may be thats why they put big battery. Power hungry devices due to more features and OS.

Bapun Raz said:
MIUI is heavily customised may be thats why they put big battery. Power hungry devices due to more features and OS.

Not all Mi phones has 4000 mAh battery bro. My Redmi 2 prime has 2200 mAh and it runs 5-5:30 hrs continuous web browsing on 3G in MIUI 7(haven't tested on MIUI 8 till now) which is I think is not that bad :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock