Xiaomi MIUI 9

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
According to Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun, the MIUI 9 will be smoother, more stable and more powerful. The MIUI 9 ROM is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Recent rumors have revealed that devices such as Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi Note 2, MI MIX, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5C, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi 4, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3s and Mi Pad 3 will be receiving MIUI 9. Speculations are rife that the MIUI 9 would be coming first to Xiaomi phones from 2017.

The Chinese firm is known for releasing new MIUI versions in August. Since the MIUI 9 beta is expected to arrive at the end of this month, Xiaomi may release the MIUI 9 publicly by the end of August.
Xiaomi MIUI 9 Closed Beta Release Details, Eligible Smartphones, and Rumored Features | MobiPicker

I wonder whether Redmi Note 3 will get MIUI 9 with Nougat. Mostly it'll be MIUI 9 with Marshmallow only for RN3. If it's nougat for RN3, it would be awesome, but it'll be too much to ask for.

A few things I found in the miui forum that i would like to share here. There is a list of phones due to get the update and redmi note 4 doesn't find a mention there which has caused some stress to the owners of that phone here in india (myself included). However it is being mentioned in the forums as well that while redmi note 4 is not mentioned in the list, redmi note 4x does find a mention and redmi note 4x (china) is same as redmi note 4 (india), so if you are a note 4 user in india then you need not worry as your phone will be getting an update when it arrives. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock