Xiaomi MIUI 9

I m using 9.2.4.0 version of MIUI in Note 5 pro.
There is an update of 9.2.6.0 , But I just don't want to install the update as there is several bugs..that's Y I m ignoring the update notification
But don't know How Its downloaded last night(I kept my wifi connected whole night maybe that's Y) and saying ready to install , Reboot Now or Install Overnight.
Now my question is How can I stop this to install the update ??Any step should I follow??

I m using 9.2.4.0 version of MIUI in Note 5 pro.
There is an update of 9.2.6.0 , But I just don't want to install the update as there is several bugs..that's Y I m ignoring the update notification
But don't know How Its downloaded last night(I kept my wifi connected whole night maybe that's Y) and saying ready to install , Reboot Now or Install Overnight.
Now my question is How can I stop this to install the update ??Any step should I follow??

Open MIUI update app and tap 3 dot at right upper corner of screen and then change these settings as per your need

Open MIUI update app and tap 3 dot at right upper corner of screen and then change these settings as per your need

Updater App Missing in MIUI 9 Xiaomi Mobile.Its now integrated with system settings ...
Screenshot_2018-04-18-10-00-27-989_com.android.updater.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock