Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4 | 55" 4K HDR TV for Rs 39999 in India

I am in dilemma whether to buy it or not. its a steal price. But kind of worried about apps support. Well I do have a 4K box that supports all android apps. But I still want a TV that would play 10-bit HEVC videos

I am in dilemma whether to buy it or not. its a steal price. But kind of worried about apps support. Well I do have a 4K box that supports all android apps. But I still want a TV that would play 10-bit HEVC videos
My opinion is to wait for few days to see more reviews and also let Xioami fix the bugs.

Last edited:
@Balaji and @pallav099 Even I bought a Sony 32 inch Full HD Smart LED TV for Rs. 35,000 plus Rs. 2,500 for 2 years extended warrenty just six months back. And within a month I spotted some dead pixels on the screen and the service engineer says that its just dust. When I told him this 2017 brand new model is specially desingned as dust proof. So it cannot be dust. Then he cunningly said may be some ant would have stuck inside the panel. Phewww.

In either case they were not able to provide good quality product and service for the high price they sell the products. I'm always prefer Samsung but bought that sony model for enhanced picture and superior sound quality along with the so called dust protection. But ended up being badly cheated. Will never go for sony in the future. If these brands like Xiaomi, Sanyo, Micromax provide decent quality and service it better off buying from them at a very affordable price. But for my next TV purchase may be in 2 or 3 years, I will consider Samsung as my first priority as usual and consider my options with Xiaomi, Sanyo and others. Atleast on the price front we would be a lot more satisfied.

@ilikered Even I thought Sony is Sony when comes to quality. Although the picture and sound is extremely good, the smart tv features is a pain setting up the wifi network connection time and again while my Amazon TV firestick is just flawless and buttery smooth. May be I got a defective product unluckily but even then the Service Center is not of much use for me inspite of having 3 years extended warrenty.

Last edited:
My friend delivery in yesterday, Not fixing, Monday review post soon
5d4e6f16310051eb56c50f4158fa95a5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock