Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4 | 55" 4K HDR TV for Rs 39999 in India

Guys, Patchwall is very good. I am feeling delighted after 1 week of using it. Did any one find a way to install Google Play Store on Patchwall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, Patchwall is very good. I am feeling delighted after 1 week of using it. Did any one find a way to install Google Play Store on Patchwall?
Tried with different version of playstore but it just doesn't work. Anyways, I have installed Android TV versions of different apps and it works flawlessly with MI remote. Youtube, JioTV, JioCinema, VLC, Hotstar etc, all are working great!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi Mi TV gets Hotstar app to stream sports, watch movies and TV shows

Xiaomi launched its Mi TV 4 55-inch 4K HDR TV last month and recently it launched the TV 4A series. At the TV 4 launch the company said that it has partnered with Hotstar, SunNxt, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, ALTBalaji, Viu, TVF and flickstree offering over 500,000 hours of content. The company starting adding them slowly. Recently it announced that TVF videos and web-series will be available across all Mi TVs.

Xiaomi Mi TV gets Hotstar app to stream sports, watch movies and TV shows – Fone Arena

@greylala91 bro are you using Mi TV? I am planning to buy 55 inch one for my cousin on next sale, let me know overall is it worth or VU TV would be better?

@greylala91 bro are you using Mi TV? I am planning to buy 55 inch one for my cousin on next sale, let me know overall is it worth or VU TV would be better?
Vu TV is better in my opinion, but it is expensive than Mi TV... Vu TV has official android TV platform which makes it worth

MI TV is excellent for its price, but there are some drawbacks.

Issues I have experienced in Mi TV:-

1) No Google Play Store, you have to download apk files but the good thing is that you can install Android TV Version apps which works great with Mi TV Remote. But no official support to the apps means it may stop working at any point in the future

2) No Proper Audio output - TVs speakers are good only if it is installed in a small room. I have it installed in a big hall / common area and audio is not upto the mark. 3.5mm jack or RCA output ports are not available, so you cannot connect to any cheap external speakers. There is only optical SPDIF output which supports only expensive speakers. I am currently using bluetooth to connect but some apps are having delay in audio if connected through bluetooth

3) Ports on the back of TV are too far, you cannot add ports on the go and have to unmount the TV from the wall. I have added extension cables for all the ports even though I am not using all of them so I dont have to unmount the TV in the future

4) no HDR content - I have not seen a single setting related to HDR in the TV and no content available for the same

MI TV is excellent for its price, but there are some drawbacks.

Issues I have experienced in Mi TV:-

1) No Google Play Store, you have to download apk files but the good thing is that you can install Android TV Version apps which works great with Mi TV Remote. But no official support to the apps means it may stop working at any point in the future

2) No Proper Audio output - TVs speakers are good only if it is installed in a small room. I have it installed in a big hall / common area and audio is not upto the mark. 3.5mm jack or RCA output ports are not available, so you cannot connect to any cheap external speakers. There is only optical SPDIF output which supports only expensive speakers. I am currently using bluetooth to connect but some apps are having delay in audio if connected through bluetooth

3) Ports on the back of TV are too far, you cannot add ports on the go and have to unmount the TV from the wall. I have added extension cables for all the ports even though I am not using all of them so I dont have to unmount the TV in the future

4) no HDR content - I have not seen a single setting related to HDR in the TV and no content available for the same
I am using VU 43 inch non smart tv with chromecast from past 13 months and am fully satisfied with it. I will suggest my cousin to go for VU Non Smart TV + Firestick instead of Mi TV :)

I am using VU 43 inch non smart tv with chromecast from past 13 months and am fully satisfied with it. I will suggest my cousin to go for VU Non Smart TV + Firestick instead of Mi TV :)
I think Non smart Vu TV not available in 55 inch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock