Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4 | 55" 4K HDR TV for Rs 39999 in India

Even Sony sources panels from LG/Samsung. What matters is the work they do with the panel. It's completely different calibration.
Ya thats y sony is thinking of closing a tv business as less sales bring negative impact and profit.....they could bring price at affordable level with little premium thats fine but now a days technology change everyday so does people choice and as per media critics its got ball (MI tv) to stay in the market. Infact my 4 year sony fhd tv display look dual infront of sharp/panasonic/ micromax 4k display that was not even HDR display when i went to check in a shop to enquiry for 4k tv.

Note: like smart tv people too became smart thats why many people dont want to invest too heavy in a technology which can be outdated very soon. As tv industries is fast changing industries...when i brought HT it was dolby then dolby digital+, then atmos and vision.

Last edited:
Ya thats y sony is thinking of closing a tv business as less sales bring negative impact and profit.....they could bring price at affordable level with little premium thats fine but now a days technology change everyday so does people choice and as per media critics its got ball (MI tv) to stay in the market. Infact my 4 year sony fhd tv display look dual infront of sharp/panasonic/ micromax 4k display that was not even HDR display when i went to check in a shop to enquiry for 4k tv.

Note: like smart tv people too became smart thats why many people dont want to invest too heavy in a technology which can be outdated very soon. As tv industries is fast changing industries...when i brought HT it was dolby then dolby digital+, then atmos and vision.
Compare the latest Sony 4K HDR TV with those and you will know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying MI TV is not a good choice. I'm just saying there is no comparison between this and Sony. Just like there is no comparison between iPhone and Redmi Note series!!

Compare the latest Sony 4K HDR TV with those and you will know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying MI TV is not a good choice. I'm just saying there is no comparison between this and Sony. Just like there is no comparison between iPhone and Redmi Note series!!
Yup you are talking about luxury which cant be compare.....its like comparing mercedes with honda city.....if sony put price in bracket of MI tv then i will surely compare and winner will be sony but it is double the price of mitv then comparision cant be made.
Price point and technology within same parametre then only you can draw conclusion else its like from earth how far is sky.

Yup you are talking about luxury which cant be compare.....its like comparing mercedes with honda city.....if sony put price in bracket of MI tv then i will surely compare and winner will be sony but it is double the price of mitv then comparision cant be made.
Price point and technology within same parametre then only you can draw conclusion else its like from earth how far is sky.
Unfortunately that doesn't happen. Everyone compares Xiaomi with Apple and Sony etc,. Sad, but true!!

I too felt very sad for few minutes, as I have taken recently Sony 4K 85 series 55" TV with Sony BDV-E3100 HT
but we cannot compare simply with a new product ,
still there are lot of good mobiles in market between 9999 to 12999, but i'm using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge which is around 56k(Apr-2016).
all specs are similar on paper like camera, ram, battery.
many factors will affect us to select a product.
though...
I took 4 MI Redmi note 3 & 4 mobiles for my family members.
now no hard feelings.....
generally new products will come with bugs (generally only, not mandatory), most of the 1st series products will vanished quickly (after next generation release) like MI Redmi 1s.
I hope & wish to MI TV's too get succeed like MI mobiles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock