Mi LED Smart TV 4A - 32" & 43"

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
India's ultimate smart TVs - Mi TV 4A 32 and 43 inch.

- 500,000+ hours of content (80% free)
- PatchWall OS
- 20W DTS-HD sound
- 1 Remote with just 11 buttons to access everything, even your set-top box

Mi TV 4A 32 is priced at ₹13,999 & Mi TV 4A 43 is priced at ₹22,999

Mi TV 4A goes on sale for the first time on 13/03 exclusively on mi.com, Mi Home & Flipkart

DXrZN51VoAADNBK.jpg

Mi India

Mi India

Indeed prices are very good but I got a chance to see that Mi 4k tv (55 inch as one of my relative got it) and that is their flagship model in India and now I can surely say that someone who already using Samsung, Sony, or LG better model, should think before buy as those may not enjoy that much. I am not very pleased with screen reflections, black levels, and sound output. My 32 inches Samsung series 5 (around 10 years old) still far ahead. Yes smart part and content is very good.

Other than that if someone want to take it as a second tv in house then it is very good for this price!! after all it is smart tv of 43 inches just for 23k!!

Last edited:
I can surely say that someone who already using Samsung, Sony, or LG better model, should think before buy as those may not enjoy that much.
First and foremost rule -
Do not compare TVs of Sony, Samsung & LG with TVs like Mi, Vu, Panasonic etc..
Especially don't ever compare it with Sony.

Yes u r right but do not include Panasonic in that line. For me Sony and Samsung are almost same and also LG and Panasonic are the same..though it may differ as per choices..

M waiting for mi tv 4c with 4k 43inc
But m very disappointing. 43 inch full hd is not good

First and foremost rule -
Do not compare TVs of Sony, Samsung & LG with TVs like Mi, Vu, Panasonic etc..
Especially don't ever compare it with Sony.
why? Sony and mi using same Samsung panels only. whats the difference ? 😂😂

why? Sony and mi using same Samsung panels only. whats the difference ? 😂😂
Difference is Sony's R&D team works months for suitable hardware and software for that panel to achieve optimum performance.
MI just assemble panel and sells in next week flash sale.

Difference is Sony's R&D team works months for suitable hardware and software for that panel to achieve optimum performance.
MI just assemble panel and sells in next week flash sale.
any source? that mi just assemble and selling. dont say with ur assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock