Xiaomi Mi Box 4K

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 5,501
Is it safe to buy Mi Box? Is it family friendly?

When I bought Redmi 3S Prime. It didn't had any ads. After couple of years it has lots of inappropriate ads. What guarantee Xiaomi provides that there won't be ads on its Patchwall OS? Imagine trying to watch some movie with your old parents and some weird village girl dancing shows up. Also Alt Balaji is a content provider. It's available on the launcher itself.

Is it safe to buy Mi Box? Is it family friendly?

When I bought Redmi 3S Prime. It didn't had any ads. After couple of years it has lots of inappropriate ads. What guarantee Xiaomi provides that there won't be ads on its Patchwall OS? Imagine trying to watch some movie with your old parents and some weird village girl dancing shows up. Also Alt Balaji is a content provider. It's available on the launcher itself.
There is no Patchwall on this box, just another android tv experience.

Can I install modded YouTube V**** on this?
Yes, I have tried vanced on my firetv and vu premium tv and it was very easy install. You can use any third party file manager like fx tv commander to install any app which is not available on playstore.

Last edited:
Ok thanks.
My friend ordered this box today with 3 months EMI that's why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock