Breaking Mi Box 4K gets Android 12 Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Kiran Visal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 61
  • Views Views: Views 19,363
Can anyone tell me the differences afted upgrading to Android 12??
  1. The user experience is slightly lower if you quickly start operating buttons in remote after starting. Once the OS and app content is completely loaded, it becomes fluid again.
  2. Major difference if the UI now looks exactly like Google TV rather than what it was before. With that, they will show 1- or 2 ads in content recommendations.
  3. When I updated first, the audio was not coming in first reboot. It started coming again after restarting. But now that is sorted.
  4. Not sure but we can create profiles for different household members. I don't remember this before update.

1. The user experience is slightly lower if you quickly start operating buttons in remote after starting. Once the OS and app content is completely loaded, it becomes fluid again.
  2. Major difference if the UI now looks exactly like Google TV rather than what it was before. With that, they will show 1- or 2 ads in content recommendations.
  3. When I updated first, the audio was not coming in first reboot. It started coming again after restarting. But now that is sorted.
  4. Not sure but we can create profiles for different household members. I don't remember this before update.
None of the above problems i encountered. Everything is working smooth and fast
Even kodi is opening faster than before

Also play store now installs and updates apps faster than that of android 9

None of the above problems i encountered. Everything is working smooth and fast
Even kodi is opening faster than before

Also play store now installs and updates apps faster than that of android 9
Thats good to know. Mine is still not that fluid compared to Google TV skin on Sony X80K. But it is still far better than Airtel xtreme dth.

Mi Box 4k OS is Android TV OS and not Google TV OS...so it can't give the smoothness of Google TV anytime..

Back
Top Bottom