Xiaomi Mi Box 4K

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 5,427
Good luck with a hanging smart box on your wall mounted tv.
Hanging?
Just keep it with your STB (like on top on it). And if you're ditching Cable/DTH, then it'll just replace the STB.

Hanging?
Just keep it with your STB (like on top on it). And if you're ditching Cable/DTH, then it'll just replace the STB.

qHFUY2t.jpg

Why shouldn't I get something with a realistic design? Just connect it like a pendrive. No need for a set top box tray or HDMI cable.

0m37qrs.jpg

Mi box always felt like they took "inspiration" of the design for the Mi Box from a wrong product.

Why shouldn't I get something with a realistic design? Just connect it like a pendrive. No need for a set top box tray or HDMI cable.

Then you can go for Mi TV Stick. It's launching soon & should cost even less than the Mi TV Box

kNdnLTC.jpg

Then you can go for Mi TV Stick. It's launching soon & should cost even less than the Mi TV Box

kNdnLTC.jpg
Sure, let's see. When it comes. What features does this offers.

Stick doesn't allow us to connect external drives and doesn't have audio out to connect HT. Otherwise, the stick design is better.

Sure, let's see. When it comes. What features does this offers.
Mi Box 4K is already missing few features like Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision & HDR10+. And the Mi TV Stick is supposed be a trimmed down version of that.
So Yeah! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mi Box 4K is already missing few features like Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision & HDR10+. And the Mi TV Stick is supposed be a trimmed down version of that.
So Yeah! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Mi Box also has award winning apps like Analytics, Secure Element Application etc. though. Can't afford to miss those on firestick.

So Yeah! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Was wondering how many non smart tv are there in market which may support HDR 10+ or Dolby Vision.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock