WWE MONEY in the BANK 2014 Results

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
wwe_money_in_the_bank_poster_custom_by_sebaz31.jpg

1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) in a Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) in a Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship.

3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow in a Singles match.

4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) in a Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract.

5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) in a Tag team match.

6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission in a Singles match.

7. Layla defeated Summer Rae in a Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee.

8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton (with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon), Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt in a Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

WWE MONEY in the BANK,
Tonight @ 06:00 PM,
only on TEN SPORTS

and Tomorrow @ 09:00 AM,
only on TEN :hd :k

Re: RE: WWE MONEY in the BANK 2014 Results

shawl_who said:
Who is stardust...:skd
Never heard of him.
[/quote

He is new partner of Goldust, I think he is his younger brother.

Re: RE: WWE MONEY in the BANK 2014 Results

shawl_who said:
Who is stardust...:skd
Never heard of him.

He is new partner of Goldust, I think he is his younger brother.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock