World Test Championship 2023 | Winner: Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel that Indian cricketers of present have no patience required for test matches and in majority of the cases do not have technique required to play against good bowling in testing conditions.If I have to pick out of the current lot except Kohli,Pujara and to an extent Rahane other players neither have patience and technique required for test cricket.Someone like Shubhman Gill who brings his bat down like a sword ready to cut apple has to improve a lot to bat in testing conditions.It is such a shame that players for Test matches are picked based on T-20 cricket.
The reason is their mindset. If any of the players are earning good sum by playing T-20 cricket/ Ads, why would they go for playing tests .

That same disciplined team kept losing tests left, right and centre. A new test captain had to be appointed to change that
We need a revolution in our team . BCCI must sack old players and put a deadline that after 35 , you can't play in test matches. Also team selection should be on the basis of Ranji / Domestic matches instead of IPL / white ball cricket. That's of no use to us .

Guys, We lost yaar.

Accept that and move on.

Agar ye hota to jeet jate woh hota to jeet jate, this is only excuses.

If anyone felt depressed after indian team lost tune star sports 1 hindi
At 1pm jai ho will premiere / highlights
There msd heroics will be showing
Star sports know how to cover fans or make them happy

4kPUYTI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock