Kohli
Rahane
KL Rahul (Wk)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Thakur
Shami
Siraj

3 Pacers & 2 Spinners is good enough attack for Oval Pitch as it will turn from Day 3 onwards.
This is the best 11 if KL agrees to keep wickets.
Ashwin/Umesh depending on the conditions

Rahane's selection is not just because of IPL. There were talks about him in the squad even before his IPL performance. I think it was the obvious choice since Iyer and Pant are out.

Hope India Go with this Playing 11

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
KL Rahul (Wk)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Thakur
Shami
Siraj

3 Pacers & 2 Spinners is good enough attack for Oval Pitch as it will turn from Day 3 onwards.
It is going to be overcast bro . Spinning conditions normally happen in the second half of Summers ( July / August) . In June , the wicket will support the Pacers mostly so playing 2 spinners might be risky . If u remember, even in the last WTC final in Southampton, playing 2 spinners was a blunder

I think they should go with Umesh instead of any one of the 2 spinners

England condition still Hardik pandya just because it's wtc

8Rj4h60.jpg
Shardul Thakur is better player than him for sure. That's why he is not being picked.

Any source?
Rahane's selection is not just because of IPL. There were talks about him in the squad even before his IPL performance. I think it was the obvious choice since Iyer and Pant are out.
If he plays, and he doesn't perform then he will be dropped for Iyer again?

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
KL Rahul (Wk)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Thakur
Shami
Siraj

I agree but KLRahul as a keeper is no go. I know Bharat didn't have good series but KLRahul is no go.

Any source?

If he plays, and he doesn't perform then he will be dropped for Iyer again?
It's a short sighted decision. If he fails selectors might go for any youngster like sarfaraz. Selectors went for the safe choice in the big final.

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
KL Rahul (Wk)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Thakur
Shami
Siraj

This must be the line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock