World Test Championship - 2021 | Final | Ind vs NZ

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 27,191
Star Sports it self supplies the World Feed buddy like any other ICC events
Sunset+Vine produces world feed on behalf of ICC TV, Star Sports, being the global broadcaster, syndicates (sub licences) the feed to world wide broadcasters, also it does reproduce the feed for its regional channels as well as the Dugout.

Last edited:
what about english commentary panel, Star will have own commentators or it will be same feed from Sunset + Vine.
I have this doubt from 2007 T20 World cup.

what about english commentary panel, Star will have own commentators or it will be same feed from Sunset + Vine.
For World Feed (English)
Neutral Commentators :- Nasir Hussain & Michael Atherton
India :- Sunil Gavaskar & Dinesh Karthik
New Zealand :- Simon Doull & Ian Smith (Not Confirmed)

english commentators are signed by ICC for matches where sunset vine produces the match feed.

Star has just the license to telecast all over the world.
Similar in case of bcci matces and ipl. BCCI produces all the match feeds and star just telecast all over the world.
Dugout and other language feed are their own programme.

english commentators are signed by ICC for matches where sunset vine produces the match feed.

Star has just the license to telecast all over the world.
Similar in case of bcci matces and ipl. BCCI produces all the match feeds and star just telecast all over the world.
Dugout and other language feed are their own programme.
got it ..thanks
Earlier Sony telecasting the world cups, (especially 2003), sony had different commentary panel , other than ICC commentary panel for english feed itself.

got it ..thanks
Earlier Sony telecasting the world cups, (especially 2003), sony had different commentary panel , other than ICC commentary panel for english feed itself.
Just like dugout of Star sports.
Now a days all production rights are with the respective boards, the broadcaster only telecast/ distribute.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock