Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for software pirates, too

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 3,869
Sarkar said:
Don't worry as long as you can use all features of windows 7 and install all updates from microsoft every month :k

Don't u have this How to Tell – Software
COA sticker on the body of you PC ? :huh

If it has it's genuine, if it hasn't it's pirated

don't know bro :-/

my pc is 6-7 years old :shy

Rushil.D said:
don't know bro :-/

my pc is 6-7 years old :shy

Then how do u activate win 7 after re installation ? Are u using Loader software or a product key to activate it ?

Sarkar said:
Then how do u activate win 7 after re installation ? Are u using Loader software or a product key to activate it ?

for that i send my pc to that computer dealer from where i buy it :shy

Microsoft should follow subscription model like all paid anti virus companies do

Rushil.D said:
for that i send my pc to that computer dealer from where i buy it :shy

Oh then I think it's pirated :k
after all original windows costs Rs 10,000

Good news for all but we have to wait & see while Installing it, Would it accept the pirate win-7/8 etc ,I mean WIN-10 will Install smoothly or giving warning massages etc ? .So what is happening behind the scene no body know yet just a view ..

mmadhankumar said:
yes it will... all pirated copies will receive the free upgrade but they will remain pirated... thats the trick MS going to play... ;););)

Exactly, previous versions of windows worked well even under pirated version but win 10 might have a tougher system that can cull atleast 50-75% of the pirated versions on the market on a long run.

Wise decision. :)

jenius-jatt said:
Good news for all but we have to wait & see while Installing it, Would it accept the pirate win-7/8 etc ,I mean WIN-10 will Install smoothly or giving warning massages etc ? .So what is happening behind the scene no body know yet just a view ..

Mostly it would go smooth so everyone installs that but it would become a super basic version with basic programs and functionalities.

Warning might come slowly after some time when they feel perfect to force users for paid upgrades.

@HOUSE-MD
Warning might come slowly after some time when they feel perfect to force users for paid upgrades.
Ha..ha..Yes same I feel, then I will stick to WIN-7 ultimate or WIN-8

Back
Top Bottom