Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for software pirates, too

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 3,869
Re: RE: Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for software pirates, too

mmadhankumar said:
no bro, it will be a full featured version... no limitations on the usage or features as per latest reports... but the pirated copy of, lets say win 7 will be upgraded to Windows 10 with a non-genuine license... meaning MS can either lock down your computer on any day or move into subscription model after the first year of Honeymoon period... :P:P:P
So its a better to use pirated version atleast that will run for lifetime :shy

You can check in system settings of your pc below you will get an icon of genuine if it ia not there then your os is not genuine

Also if copy is not genuine then in desktop right side footer shows as your windows copy is non genuine..

Bapun Raz said:
Also if copy is not genuine then in desktop right side footer shows as your windows copy is non genuine..
I have also said the same thing :shy :lol

I have genuine windows vista installed. Will I get it upgraded with windows 10?

Sadiq said:
I have genuine windows vista installed. Will I get it upgraded with windows 10?
Yes why not for that turn on the automatic updates when they will launch the new version

Sanjeev said:
You can check in system settings of your pc below you will get an icon of genuine if it ia not there then your os is not genuine

Bapun Raz said:
:no
If some one use windows loader to activate pirated windows, then u cannot tell that it's non genuine, it will show genuine icon in system properties and there will not be any non genuine message on right side footer on desktop, on top of that u will receive all windows updates like genuine copies :k

Sarkar said:
:no
If some one use windows loader then u cannot tell that it's non genuine, it will show genuine icon in system properties and there will not be any non genuine message on right side footer on desktop on top of that u will receive all windows updates like genuine copies :k
But updates will be available for some time after that it will tell to make it genuine and then to download updates :k

Rushil.D said:
can anyone tell me what is genuine version of windows 7 or what is not how can i know that my windows 7 is an genuine license version :huh :huh

If you have purchased computer with genuine windows preinstalled then there should be a windows logo pasted on the body of the computer :k

Back
Top Bottom