Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for software pirates, too

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 3,869
Sanjeev said:
But updates will be available for some time after that it will tell to make it genuine and then to download updates :k

I am using non genuine fully activated windows 7 Ultimate with all updates installed from last 5 years. I install update every month when it is released , even upgrade to Service pack 1 ;)

So u can trust my word. ;)

Sarkar said:
If you have purchased computer with genuine windows preinstalled then there should be a windows logo pasted on the body of the computer :k

yeah that windows logo earlier there in my computer's body also in my computer system details there is my computer brand name compaq logo is there so is it genuine :huh

Rushil.D said:
yeah that windows logo earlier there in my computer's body also in my computer system details there is my computer brand name compaq logo is there so is it genuine :huh
You can add brand logo in pirated windows too under system details.

Only genuine windows computer/laptop has windows logo pasted on their Body and there should also be a product key mentioned on sticker :k

If you have changed your computer os or formatted and re installed windows then it may be non genuine.

Sarkar said:
You can add brand logo in pirated windows too under system details.

Only genuine windows computer/laptop has windows logo pasted on their Body and there should also be a product key mentioned on sticker :k

may be my windows 7 is pirated :lol

That's why product key mentioned on the sticker is required to reactivate windows

Bapun Raz said:
If you have changed your computer os or formatted and re installed windows then it may be non genuine.

yeah i have done it lots of time

last time i have windows 8 then i re installed the windows 7

:k

Sarkar said:
That's why product key mentioned on the sticker is required to reactivate windows
We can reactivate any other version of windows too by that? Like if win7 genuine is installed can we install win8 and activate it?

Rushil.D said:
may be my windows 7 is pirated :lol

Don't worry as long as you can use all features of windows 7 and install all updates from microsoft every month :k

Don't u have this How to Tell – Software
COA sticker on the body of you PC ? :huh

If it has it's genuine, if it hasn't it's pirated

Bapun Raz said:
We can reactivate any other version of windows too by that? Like if win7 genuine is installed can we install win8 and activate it?

No product key is software specific for genuine software, for example with windows 7 professional key u can only activate win 7 professional (32 or 64 bit doesn't matter) u cannot use it to activate other windows 7 editions or windows 8 editions

Back
Top Bottom