I found the link of whatsapp desktop microsoft store
Access Denied
1. click the above link
2. click get the app
3. click open store 
but you can't download yet

201 MB just for Whatsapp installation file  :skd 

Are they building operating system or messaging app  :lol

Sarkar Bro check the installation file of facebook (330 MB) and messenger (254 MB) in store and minimum memory requirement is 2 GB  :s

Microsoft accidently teases existence of a new "Control Center" in the works for Windows 10. Here's a first look.
With the launch of Windows 10 build 16199 for PC, Microsoft unveiled a plethora of new changes and features for Insiders to begin testing. That settings icon doesn't appear to be present in the latest Insider Preview builds, and the Windows Blog has since deleted the image. According to my sources, Microsoft is testing a new feature called "Control Center", which will house all of the Quick Actions available in the Action Center today, plus a few additional toggles and options such as a brightness slider.
controlcenter_rs3.jpg

sumitroy said:
Microsoft accidently teases existence of a new "Control Center" in the works for Windows 10. Here's a first look.
With the launch of Windows 10 build 16199 for PC, Microsoft unveiled a plethora of new changes and features for Insiders to begin testing. That settings icon doesn't appear to be present in the latest Insider Preview builds, and the Windows Blog has since deleted the image. According to my sources, Microsoft is testing a new feature called "Control Center", which will house all of the Quick Actions available in the Action Center today, plus a few additional toggles and options such as a brightness slider.
bro how did you bring settings gear icon into notification area

unicorn said:
bro how did you bring settings gear icon into notification area

Bro, Article and images are from windows central site...This is the feature which may come in windows 10 fall creators update

Back
Top Bottom