Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,515
Windows 10 preview: Now Android owners can handle calls from their PC

A handy update in the latest Fast ring build, 16199, is incoming Android call notifications, a Cortana capability that delivers a notification to the PC telling you who's calling, with the option to decline the call or text the caller back from the PC. To try it, Fast ring users need to install Cortana on the Android device and enable Cortana's cross-device features in Android's Settings panel under 'Sync notifications'.

Windows 10 preview: Now Android owners can handle calls from their PC | ZDNet

WikiLeaks reveal new Athena Spyware framework targeting Windows 10
The new leak, who’s code is not yet available, is codenamed Athena and targets all version of Windows, from Windows XP to Windows 10, and was released in August 2015, shortly after Windows 10 itself, and created in part by the private New Hampshire-based offensive cyber security firm Siege Technologies.
It allows attackers to completely hijack computers, steal data and send it to CIA servers, delete data and upload malicious software.
Information about Athena, which includes a user manual of Athena, an  overview of the technology, and demonstration on how to use this spyware, can be seen at the included links.

Fluent Design’s Acrylic material comes to the Windows Store in Windows 10
Today, Microsoft started rolling out a new update for the Windows Store to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring — introducing the new Acrylic material.
Acrylic, for those unfamiliar, is essentially blurring the background of apps. In the Windows Store app, the whole background includes the Acrylic material and all of the UI elements are in a card UI as you can see in the screenshots
windows-store-5.jpg

The Surface Studio is coming to 13 more markets starting June 15, including the U.K., France, and China.
At an event in China today, Microsoft announced that it will be making the Surface Studio available in 13 new markets very soon, widening the availability of the hardware and allowing for even more people to grab one.
Surface Studio is now up for preorder in the following markets:
  • Austria.
  • China.
  • Denmark.
  • Finland.
  • France.
  • Germany.
  • Hong Kong.
  • Japan.
  • Netherlands.
  • Norway.
  • Sweden.
  • Switzerland.
  • U.K.

Two changes found till now. Calculator app updated(I think) and Windows defender security centre can now be open with double left click.

Sarkar said:
Two changes found till now. Calculator app updated(I think) and Windows defender security centre can now be open with double left click.

Bro calculator app got updated via store...I updated the app yesterday got new look of calculator app... today I downloaded the update (kb4020102)

Back
Top Bottom