Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
shortcut key to put Microsoft edge (F11 doesn't work) and other universal app in full screen is win(logo key)+shift+enter. Try it

Bapun Raz said:
Oh, was it there in Win 8? I have never used Win 8, disliked Developer Preview so stayed with Win 7 till Win 10 came out.

I badly need this feature as always increasing/decreasing via monitor buttons not comfortable. :-/

yes it was there charms menu click setting icon click brightness button slider
brightness7.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
Oh, was it there in Win 8? I have never used Win 8, disliked Developer Preview so stayed with Win 7 till Win 10 came out.

I badly need this feature as always increasing/decreasing via monitor buttons not comfortable. :-/

Is there no way to control using keyboards up down key or dedicated brightness key ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:
Is there no way to control using keyboards up down key or dedicated brightness key ?

No bro, my KB don't have any brightness control key. :(

Microsoft will now release major Windows 10 updates every March and September
The next one arrives this September
[font=adelle-sans, Helvetica, sans-serif] Source1 source2[/font]

Microsoft to release major Windows 10 updates every March and September

With the Creators Update now out in the wild,
Microsoft is already hard at work on the next major Windows 10 update, which is scheduled to launch in September. Last year, Microsoft had revealed that it was planning two major Windows 10 updates for 2017. This year the company has disclosed its roll out the new “predictable twice-per-year” update schedule for Windows 10.

This means that, under this new biannual release schedule, Microsoft will be rolling out two major Windows 10 updates every year, one in March (which was the Creators Update this time), and the other is September. “Windows is committing to a predictable twice-per-year feature release schedule, targeting September and March of each year,” the company wrote in a blog post . Further, the blog also revealed that each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months.

Microsoft to release major Windows 10 updates every March and September

Base specs leak for Windows 10 Cloud
Windows 10 Cloud will be a cutdown version of Redmond's latest operating system, and is designed to be run on cheap kit. The new OS hasn't been launched yet but is expected to be revealed at a May 2 event in New York City.
Source

windows_10_cloud.jpg

Sumit Roy bro, please do not post with formatting. It makes the post text black which is unreadable in ddf app. Also bigger forum is against forum rules.

Bapun Raz said:
Sumit Roy bro, please do not post with formatting. It makes the post text black which is unreadable in ddf app. Also bigger forum is against forum rules.

Oh... I didn't knew that. Formatting removed

Windows 10 migration will be faster than expected, 85% enterprises will to adopt Windows 10 by year end: Gartner

Migration to Windows 10 will be faster as compared to adoption of previous operating systems (OS), according to a survey by Gartner . The survey said that 85 percent of enterprises will have started Windows 10 deployments by the end of 2017.

Security improvements will be the no. 1 reason for migrating to the OS, as suggested by 49% of the respondents. Cloud integration was the second most-often-named reason for Windows 10 deployment, as per the 38% respondents.

windows 10: Windows 10 migration will be faster than expected: Gartner, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Back
Top Bottom