Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
Sarkar said:
what you mean ? I got free update with Windows 10 Pro  :u

You just need to select Windows 10 in option, not Windows 10 Home Single language in media creation tool

You had Pro from the beginning that's why. Those who have home get home single language only

D. J. Das. said:
Here the Snapshot. What I need to select between this 3 options? First one??

Yes. select 1st one. This ISO will contain all Windows 10 versions Viz PRO,HOME,Education etc. You will be given option when you are Clean installing on PC

Sarkar said:
Yes. select 1st one. This ISO will contain all Windows 10 versions Viz PRO,HOME,Education etc. You will be given option when you are Clean installing on PC

Do you want to say they are giving Pro version for FREE????

Prathamesh said:
You had Pro from the beginning that's why. Those who have home get home single language only
That was true with Windows 8 but
With Windows 10, MSFT removed Language restriction. You can install language in HOME also

Prathamesh said:
Do you want to say they are giving Pro version for FREE????

If you select 1st option then an ISO will download on your PC. Now if you install using this ISO you will be given option to install which version you want to install on PC during set up . If I am not wrong then there were 3 or 4 options to choose windows version like PRO,HOME, Education etc. At that time I choose PRO as I had PRO before.

Sarkar said:
If you select 1st option then an ISO will download on your PC. Now if you install using this ISO you will be given option to install which version you want to install on PC during set up . If I am not wrong then there were 3 or 4 options to choose windows version like PRO,HOME, Education etc. At that time I choose PRO as I had PRO before.

That's why. 
That language thing I'm not sure, but they gave me Single language by default. I had Windows 8 Home.

Sarkar said:

13% completed just 10 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prathamesh said:
That's why. 
That language thing I'm not sure, but they gave me Single language by default. I had Windows 8 Home.

These are the 4 version of Windows 10 you will get to choose from which one you want when installing on your PC if you choose 1st option in Media Creation Tool. Image is taken from my Installation Disk in a Virtual machine

From here you can select which windows you want. But if you select other options in Media creation tool then you will only get that particular Windows 10 version.

Point to note that there are no 32 Bit version, all are 64 Bit. So you need to be sure before creating ISO which one you want 32 or 64 Bit ?

Capture.png

Sarkar said:
These are the 4 version of Windows 10 you will get to choose from which one you want when installing on your PC if you choose 1st option in Media Creation Tool. Image is taken from my Installation Disk in a Virtual machine

From here you can select which windows you want. But if you select other options in Media creation tool then you will only get that Windows 10 version

D J Das bro please install Windows 10 pro so that we will know if it is available for free.

Prathamesh said:
D J Das bro please install Windows 10 pro so that we will know if it is available for free.

Windows 10 PRO will not activate if machine is licenced for Home. You need to install Home version only  :k

But from previous image you can see that if you want then you can change language by installing Home only version instead of Single language version

Back
Top Bottom