Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
Bapun Raz said:
Received new update on Windows 10, first update after creators update. ;)

https://image.ibb.co/iuiQrQ/Capture.png[/img
[/quote]
Bro, how many file size of creator update??
And how many time taken to download creator update with 1.5MB/sec download speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes CU is good. I did it yesterday. Lot of improvements in Edge too. I might move to edge for day to day use if I get some extensions I use in FF

D. J. Das. said:
Bro, how many file size of creator update??
And how many time taken to download creator update with 1.5MB/sec download speed.

around 3-4GB I guess... 1.5MB/s means 12Mbps plan? It will take around 3-4 hours or more depending on Microsoft server too.. It can be resumed, no need to download in one go. Use Microsoft update assistant.

Prathamesh said:
around 3-4GB I guess... 1.5MB/s means 12Mbps plan? It will take around 3-4 hours or more depending on Microsoft server too.. It can be resumed, no need to download in one go. Use Microsoft update assistant.
M using Jio. In my area Jio giving download speed between 1.5MB/sec to 2MB/sec on IDM.

D. J. Das. said:
M using Jio. In my area Jio giving download speed between 1.5MB/sec to 2MB/sec on IDM.

64 Bit Windows 10 creatorsters update ISO size is 3.38 GB. I created this ISO using media creation tool.  :k

Sarkar said:
64 Bit Windows 10 creatorsters update ISO size is 3.38 GB. I created this ISO using media creation tool.  :k

So, u select "I want to install this update to another PC" right??

D. J. Das. said:
So, u select "I want to install this update to another PC"  right??

Yes. In this way you can create an ISO for you and keep it for future installation. 

Remember either select 32 or 64 depending on RAM you hv. You cannot change this after you download iso. You hv to again download new ISO if you want to change this. If you choose 64 bit then all version of Windows 10  Viz Pro, Home will be in same ISO. You only have to choose which version Pro or Home you want to install on PC. Same is with the case of 32 Bit :k

After you create ISO you can use Rufus to create bootable USB drive from this ISO when you are ready to install  :hello

Sarkar said:
Yes. In this way you can create an ISO for you and keep it for future installation. 

Remember either select 32 or 64 depending on RAM you hv. You cannot change this after you download iso. You hv to again download new ISO if you want to change this. If you choose 64 bit then all version of Windows 10  Viz Pro, Home will be in same ISO. You only have to choose which version Pro or Home you want to install on PC. Same is with the case of 32 Bit :k

After you create ISO you can use Rufus to create bootable USB drive from this ISO when you are ready to install  :hello

Bro, pls give me the ISO link. My media creation tool updating my windows directly.

D. J. Das. said:
Bro, pls give me the ISO link. My media creation tool updating my windows directly.

ISO is sitting on my Desktop. How do I give the link to you ? :shy

Media creation tool should not update if you choose Install another PC option  :no

Sarkar said:
ISO is sitting on my Desktop. How do I give the link to you ? :shy

Media creation tool should not update if you choose Install another PC option  :no
From where u download ISO file??

Back
Top Bottom