Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
I thought Internet Explorer is not there in windows 10 but it is there along with edge however i feel chrome is best :ohya

Rushil said:
I thought Internet Explorer is not there in windows 10 but it is there along with edge however i feel chrome is best :ohya

Chrome is definitely the best and with Android synchronization it's even better. You can install Cortana(still preview version but works well) on your android to get Email, SMS and misscall notification on your windows 10 PC  :k

Sarkar said:
Chrome is definitely the best and with Android synchronization it's even better. You can install Cortana(still preview version but works well) on your android to get Email, SMS and misscall notification on your windows 10 PC  :k

I heard that a new update of chrome is coming in this December which will decrease the CPU usage of chrome about 50% ? :huh

Sarkar said:
Yep  Chrome 55, scheduled to arrive in December

that's great waiting for the update :sp :sp

currently chrome eats too much CPU :dodgy

Yes. Chrome is definitely the best browser of the era.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes. Chrome is definitely the best browser of the era.
It came a long way from when it was introduced. I installed it the day it was released and instantly liked it. At that time, there were no extensions. It was plain simple web browser. At a time when all the other browsers were bloating with tool bars, Google started the browser design from scratch. Chrome is the best example that Google guys think out of the box!

Back
Top Bottom