Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
Bro's for me windows defender always showing needs to scan in notification,is it possible to scan automatically :huh :shy

Vicky said:
Bro's for me windows defender always showing needs to scan in notification,is it possible to scan automatically :huh :shy
For mine also same notification was coming. I turned off windows defender due another security QHTS. Now, not appearing the notification. But, one problem still going on,, after shutdown the windows Laptop's keyboard light continues on too many long times.

D. J. Das. said:
Bro, in safe mode the problem not found. What I will do now??

One or more third party application is interfering with Windows 10, that's why they are not letting windows to shut down.

You have to use trial and error method to find which application is causing this issue.

steps :

1. Open task manager and select startup tab. Then disable all except important ones like display drivers(like Nvidia/AMD related), touchpad related(like synaptic/Elan touchpad application) and sound card(like realtek/conexant related) etc. 

2. Then restart and check the issue.

If it doesn't exists then enable few more(not all just 3-4 so that you can be sure which app is causing the issue) and remember them and restart. Check the issue. Follow this steps again again to find out the app. This way you can be sure which app is causing this issue  :k

Vicky said:

It will scan automatically also you can schedule it, but for the Very first time it ask for it you run scan just after update.  :k

BTW if you use any 3rd party antivirus app then disable windows defender.

Windows defender disabled option has a note written as it will be enabled automatically even if you disable it.

Bapun Raz said:
Windows defender disabled option has a note written as it will be enabled automatically even if you disable it.

Bro windows defender hanging my pc :(

But what can we do bro, windows is forcing us to use it by enabling it and sending notifications again and again.

guys how to get ms office 2016 for free in windows 10 i am still using office 2007 in windows :lol :D :(

tRdFiOg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom