Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

Sarkar said:
Don't block laptop vents by putting it on bed. Use laptop on desk. If you still need to use on bed at least put some books under the laptop so that vents don't get block :k

Ok Sankar bro one again very very thanks for the suggestions:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,bro I always use laptop cooling fan :lol

&

Bro now edge browser thumbnail is it working for u:huh:sp

Vicky said:
Ok Sankar bro one again very very thanks for the suggestions:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,bro I always use laptop cooling fan :lol

&

Bro now edge browser thumbnail is it working for u:huh:sp

I never use cooling pad(in my opinion it's a wasting money unless you have a high end Gaming laptop which produce lots of heat) so I just told you what I do with my Laptop. :k

Nope Edge thumbnail is still not working. :-/

I think microsoft will implement this feature in future update. :dodgy

BTW it's not SANKAR, it's SARKAR which is my Surname :k

Oh sorry bro currently I have using ddf In my mobile so auto correct mistake bro :shy & bro if possible please select one laptop stand in ebay/shopclues send the details via pm;)

Vicky said:
Oh sorry bro currently I have using ddf In my mobile so auto correct mistake bro :shy & bro if possible please select one laptop stand in ebay/shopclues send the details via pm;)

Why are you wasting money ? Just use hard surface like table/desk or put a book. It will be fine. This way you don't need cooling pad or stand :hello

dust gets accumulated around the fan if you keep using it on Bed for long time.. if you have Vaccum cleaner at home, use it at low speed and clean the dust surrounding the fan... :k:k:k

Update: Today after so many problems and difficulties I atlast downgraded to Windows 8.1. Guess the recent updates from Microsoft made this happen. Finally got rid of the pirated version of Windows and got my genuine key back.Just a relief.

Windows 10 running on 75 million devices, Microsoft says

Windows 10's adoption is continuing at a strong pace, according to Microsoft.

Within the first 24 hours of Windows 10's release on July 29, Microsoft said its newest OS was installed on 14 million devices.

On Wednesday, a little under a month after launch, Microsoft said Windows 10 is now on more than 75 million devices worldwide. The new total comes courtesy of Yusuf Mehdi, corporate vice president of Microsoft's Windows and Devices Group, who tweeted the latest numbers.

Mehdi also tweeted that Windows 10 has seen more than six times the number of app downloads per device from the Windows Store than Windows 8 did. He also said more than 90,000 unique PC and tablet models have upgraded to Windows 10 to date

Windows 10 running on 75 million devices, Microsoft says - CNET

mmadhankumar said:
dust gets accumulated around the fan if you keep using it on Bed for long time.. if you have Vaccum cleaner at home, use it at low speed and clean the dust surrounding the fan... :k:k:k

mmadhankumar bro i also thought it's dust issue only,past 2 days i have plug charger/ remove the battery after only laptop will power on:-/,but bro i have don't have vaccum cleaner,so service center only the way:shy

Back
Top Bottom