Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

sasitnj said:
I have Kaspersky 2015 Internet security previously But after update its gone.

Shall I reinstall again or no need antivrus for Win10. Pls confirm guys...

Uninstall the current version you have and then download and install the newest version from below link...

NOTE: While removing the product DO NOT untick the square box "License Information"

It will retain the license info and the same will be activated on the new install...

Download link: http://www.vrinfotech.in/downloads/SETUP/KIS15.0.2.361en-in(abc).zip

The above link and method is completely safe because it was suggested by the Kaspersky Technical Support team.. I had the same issue and contacted them and they gave the above info... Now it's working correctly... :k

Sankar bro here's the snapshot & sorry for the bad drawing:shy

Bro first save the page & after it's working:tup

evsgMS5.jpg

yggBRfi.jpg

26peO14.jpg

YdwqGZY.jpg

ctKfr6j.jpg

WxE0k0s.jpg

I am not talking about that,

Watch the video from exactly at 49 sec. I am talking about that feature. In video if you hover your mouse over tab of Edge browser page thumbnail is showing. But in reality I am not getting it. Are you getting it ?:huh

Sarkar said:
I am not talking about that,

Watch the video from exactly at 49 sec. I am talking about that feature. In video if you hover your mouse over tab of Edge browser page thumbnail is showing. But in reality I am not getting it. Are you getting it ?:huh

sorry bro misunderstanding:shy & bro how to edit the inspect element:huh,i have try to edit but it's not working:-/

Guys ,do i need to download the updates from the same PC to install Windows 10 or can download somewhere else & install in my PC :huh

I think u have to download the updates prior to windows 10 upgrade.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Guys ,do i need to download the updates from the same PC to install Windows 10 or can download somewhere else & install in my PC :huh

You can either download it using the Windows Update feature from Control Panel...

Or download the media creator software from Microsoft to create a ISO file of the Windows 10 and install it...

First option required to be done on same PC... Second option can be used on other PCs too and then can be installed on your system...

First option will not ask for your current Windows license info (it checks automatically), while the second one WILL ASK for a valid license/activation key...

Madhan bro full activation version started or not

Bro's ccleaner new version (508) clear the edge browser caches & cookies ,previous version ccleaner edge browser only not available,just i have installed new version & edge browser caches also clear:tup

Here's the snapshot for confirmation:

new.jpg

Back
Top Bottom