Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

Sarkar said:
Windows 10 reset. It will make your upgrade a fresh install. :k
Reset will remove all my installed software?

ilikered said:
Reset will remove all my installed software?

Sadly yes. After upgrade I also faced many issues but after reset everything is running smoothly . Fresh start is always a good way to go

Sarkar said:
Sadly yes. After upgrade I also faced many issues but after reset everything is running smoothly . Fresh start is always a good a to go
Impossible for me. Need to look at other options.

ilikered said:
Impossible for me. Need to look at other options.

If you find another way around of apps not responding then share with us :hello

Sarkar said:
If you find another way around of apps not responding then share with us :hello
Sure thing...

Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

Thankfully I didn't face any issues yet... In fact I have removed the temporary Windows 10 install files and the previous windows backup folder yesterday whch retrieved around 28GB... That proves I am satisfied with Win10... Hope it remains bug free... [emoji120] [emoji120]

mmadhankumar said:
Thankfully I didn't face any issues yet... In fact I have removed the temporary Windows 10 install files and the previous windows backup folder yesterday whch retrieved around 28GB... That proves I am satisfied with Win10... Hope it remains bug free... [emoji120] [emoji120]
Even task manager didn't respond to close the unresponsive programs lol. I had to logout and login which seemed to work for the time being. I also ran wisecare365 to clean lot of junk. After that I didn't face any unresponsive programs yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. Let's see!!!

Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

Hey guys, have anyone checked if your Windows 10 is correctly activated.. I mean a full activation.. Not a temporary one...

To check, open command prompt and run this command: slmgr/xpr

Below is the screenshot from my PC.. If you see like this, it's correctly activated... But some friends are reporting they see it activated only for a year or less... It shows an expiry date as 1 June 2016 or similar... However, It was a legitimate upgrade...

Anyone encountered it and anyone know a fix...

6d86dc0f9558ffde5f61c13408d1e571.jpg

Related article from MS (it's for 8 though): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2806745

bro how to open the command prompt:huh:shy

I think expiry date is for volume licence as it needs to be reactivated after 6 months

Back
Top Bottom