Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

wewake said:
Done with these steps.. nothing changed. Seems have to download new audio driver. Problem occurring only in Videos.

In all media player or anything specific player ?:huh

Sarkar said:
In all media player or anything specific player ?:huh

tried only with vlc abd that default "Film and Tv" video app

I directly made a clean install rather than upgrading it first. So when I tried to insert the licence key it says invalid key. Is there any other procedure to make my Windows 8.1 key as Windows 10 key. I don't want to reinstall Windows 8.1 again in my laptop.

Ankit Jain said:
I directly made a clean install rather than upgrading it first. So when I tried to insert the licence key it says invalid key. Is there any other procedure to make my Windows 8.1 key as Windows 10 key. I don't want to reinstall Windows 8.1 again in my laptop.

There is no way around. You have to upgrade first. After that you can refresh or clean install(whatever you want), licence key will be detected automatically.

Ankit Jain said:

if you do a clean install then you require a genuine Windows10 license Key not a win7/8 key... you need to purchase that... thats why it says invalid key.. if you want it to be free, then you need to upgrade first to activate your Windows 10 install after which you can do whatever you want... MS and all tech sites clearly stated this procedure...:k:k:k

There must be some way guys coz I don't have that much time to again reinstall Windows 8.1 then again upgrade to Windows 10.

Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

After using it for 4 days, i have to say i hate windows 10. Most of the applications doesn't respond. In earlier versions, Windows used to ask us if we want to close the program when it isn't responding. Now it stays in not responding state for unlimited time. Ridiculous. Right now my chrome is in not responding state from half an hour.

ilikered said:
After using it for 4 days, i have to say i hate windows 10. Most of the applications doesn't respond. In earlier versions, Windows used to ask us if we want to close the program when it isn't responding. Now it stays in not responding state for unlimited time. Ridiculous. Right now my chrome is in not responding state from half an hour.

have you done a reset after upgrading ?:huh

Sarkar said:
have you done a reset after upgrading ?:huh
What reset?

Back
Top Bottom