Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

really like dark black theme. It would be great if they could make file explorer also black

Review from my side- Yesterday updated my Sony Vaio with Windows 10. It takes almost 3 hours to download 3 GB windows and 2 hours to installation process.

Start Button - Not too much Impressed with that button again. That feeling of Start Menu of Windows is still missing. Only good thing is that you can access most used applications with ease from there.

Task View is good thing this time from MS :tup

Edge browser is too much better than Internet Explorer. There's a difference of day and night in both browsers. Yet Google Chrome is slighty faster thn Edge.

Default Photo, Video and Music application are good with some changes in UI

Faster than Windows 8.1 in terms of copying/moving files.

Connectivity Notifier looking good

Action Center is giving somewhat Android Kitkat look

In My computer drive icons are looking too bad

in windows 8.1 i was getting slow speed of Internet while browsing... but in windows 10 it is too much better... Don't know it's due to Windows 10 or due to better service from my service provider :)

more to come when explore full in free time.

Till now Overall - 7.5/10

Is there some issues with Sound in Windows 10??? Getting weird sound in Videos. It looks there's something wrong with speakers in case of videos

but when playing audio files am getting somewhat good sound.

wewake said:
Is there some issues with Sound in Windows 10??? Getting weird sound in Videos. It looks there's something wrong with speakers in case of videos

but when playing audio files am getting somewhat good sound.
No wewake bro,no problems for me in sound while playing videos,maybe you should re install any sound driver from your maunfacturer site and then try again,I had some problems with my touch pad,while scrolling downwards the screen was going upwards and vice versa and tap to click not working,I reinstalled the touchpad drivers and now it's working fine :tup

kumarvishwas said:
No wewake bro,no problems for me in sound while playing videos,maybe you should re install any sound driver from your maunfacturer site and then try again,I had some problems with my touch pad,while scrolling downwards the screen was going upwards and vice versa and tap to click not working,I reinstalled the touchpad drivers and now it's working fine :tup

okay thanks bro :tup let me check for drivers :)

I had no problem in Sound but While Playing MKV Dolby Digital HD File " Music & Video Player " is Playing Video Smoothly but Audio is not Coming !!!
Means Company Video Player don't support DD Sound !
Only VLC Player is Playing this Files....

Imran313 said:
I had no problem in Sound but While Playing MKV Dolby Digital HD File " Music & Video Player " is Playing Video Smoothly but Audio is not Coming !!!
Means Company Video Player don't support DD Sound !
Only VLC Player is Playing this Files....

VLC and media player classic are the best :ohya

Sound problem is a major issue ; But how it is related to OS :huh

Back
Top Bottom