Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
What’s new in Build 19569
  • Evolving the Windows 10 icon: Updating the icons in Windows 10, starting with the built-in apps like Alarms & Clock, Calculator, Mail, and Calendar. Many of these icons will be updated as app updates from the Microsoft Store.
  • General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19569 | Windows Experience Blog

Today got update of mail and calendar and in surprise got new color icon of it...
dmOwig1.jpg

4q4wJJx.jpg

Facing a weird issues
After shutting down my laptop , power button stays on for 1.30minute and then it goes off. And in that time HDD button blinks also. But display off instantly

After putting that into sleep mode , it takes time approx 1.30 min to wake up again .

I did manually Power trouble shooting . No issue found .
Manually turn off "Turn on Fast Startup(Recommended)"

But no solution till now.

Using Windows 10 HP Regen 5

Recently I installed Windows 10 pro in my 10 years old desktop, and seeing this since the day 1. Display gets off within 7 seconds but whole system takes time to shutdown completely around 15 seconds after that..

Last edited:
Recently I installed Windows 10 pro in my 10 years old desktop, and seeing this since the day 1. Display gets off within 7 seconds but whole system takes time to shutdown completely around 15 seconds after that. Today I am going to buy a 120GB SSD for C drive and let's see what happens.
You can buy a M.2 NVME SSD (if it supports) for your laptop for better performance with existing HDD.
I have M.2 of 256 GB pre installed along with 1TB HDD.

Facing a weird issues
After shutting down my laptop , power button stays on for 1.30minute and then it goes off. And in that time HDD button blinks also. But display off instantly

After putting that into sleep mode , it takes time approx 1.30 min to wake up again .

I did manually Power trouble shooting . No issue found .
Manually turn off "Turn on Fast Startup(Recommended)"

But no solution till now.

Using Windows 10 HP Regen 5
Even I am also facing the same issue. Is your fast boot disabled?
As far as I know it is due to pagefile which is taking time.

Back
Top Bottom