Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
Using system Restore point . I restored on 24th feb. And it took almost 35min to complete. Then restarted. Then working as usual. Then this error came
Sometimes system restore doesn't work correctly and it can corrupts Windows files.
Try to follow the tutorial (posted above) to fix corrupt files.

Upgraded our desktop PC from 8.1 to 10 today at long last after buying a licence key. It took only an hour and a half despite the PC being 6 years old.

ZFp7OrS.jpg

QdfEnWy.jpg

5noXpSX.jpg

Last edited:
Another disappointment .
I made question paper for my student and kept on desktop. :sad:
You can use linux live ISO to access desktop and recover files. Or, you can just reinstall Windows 10 from flash drive on Windows partition without deleting or formatting that partition. This will install Windows and create a "Windows.old" folder in C drive. You can access that folder to recover files and then delete Windows.old folder to regain the disk space.

You can use linux live ISO to access desktop and recover files. Or, you can just reinstall Windows 10 from flash drive on Windows partition without deleting or formatting that partition. This will install Windows and create a "Windows.old" folder in C drive. You can access that folder to recover files and then delete Windows.old folder to regain the disk space.
Sumit bro , If I use fresh Installation of win 10 means I will lose my original OS Which comes with laptop ?

Yes. You need a USB drive such as pendrive or external HD with any operating system installed to recover data from your existing Drive. And never keep any files under C drive like Desktop. Documents, etc. C drive only for OS, Software and Games..

Yes. You need a USB drive such as pendrive or external HD with any operating system installed to recover data from your existing Drive. And never keep any files under C drive like Desktop. Documents, etc. C drive only for OS, Software and Games..
I have recovery Drive . How can I use that to install Os on SSD and keep my personal file intact On HDD.

Back
Top Bottom