i keep checking for windows update and not getting 1903 update
im using win10 education version and currently on 1809
any idea ?

update; i manually did it using this
Download Windows 10

Last edited:
Here we get it for ₹650 :lol:
(If we take it directly to the market)

Sadly it will cost me atleast 1200 more as SL class fare from kolkata to Mumbai :sleepy2:

BTW got my first BSOD on 1903. Does not look stable build. Got the BSOD after wake up PC from sleep. Any one have any idea :unsure:

TI6ycwg.jpg

Last edited:
BTW got my first BSOD on 1903. Does not look stable build. Got the BSOD after wake up PC from sleep. Any one have any idea :unsure:
1903 is stable. I installed it on my laptop and desktop. It's working fine without any issue.
I never got any BSOD even when I was running the insider build of 1903.

Coming to your issue:
the system was requesting a page of memory to continue working, but the page was not available and the Windows operating system could not continue the processes it was running. It then crashed, returning the PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Blue Screen of Death error as a result.
You can read this to know more: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
If it happens again, you may follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in that post.

Sadly it will cost me atleast 1200 more as SL class fare from kolkata to Mumbai :sleepy2:

TI6ycwg.jpg
No bsod for me as well running smoothly and don't forget to check for CU update after installing 1903

Something is wrong with my Group Policy Editor Settings, I can no longer access Windows Insider Program Settings. Help me how can I fix this

36BWdpm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom