Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-update-blocked-because-of-drive-reassignment

"This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 May 2019" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached

Cause
Inappropriate drive reassignment can occur on eligible computers that have an external USB device or SD memory card attached during the installation of the May 2019 update. For this reason, these computers are currently blocked from receiving the May 2019 Update. This generates the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section if the upgrade is tried again on an affected computer.

Workaround
A USB device or SD card that's inserted into the computer can cause this issue to occur. To work around this issue, remove the external media and restart the May 2019 Update installation.

What’s New in Build 18885 (20H1)
  • Your Phone app
    • Phone screen now supports additional Android devices (OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 8, Note 9)
    • Never miss your Android phone’s notifications: Boost your focus and productivity by seeing your phone’s notifications on your PC. You are in control and manage which apps you want to receive notifications from. Dismiss a notification on one device and it goes away on the other.
  • Expanding dictation support to more languages
  • Feedback Hub version 1.1903 rolling out to Fast
  • Narrator Improvements

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 | Windows Experience Blog

Cumulative update (KB4497093) for Windows 10 build 18362 (v1903) is now available for download. OS Build 18362.86
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362 | Windows Experience Blog

Cumulative update (KB4497093) for Windows 10 build 18362 (v1903) is now available for download. OS Build 18362.86

9YLs1qK.jpg

Is the build getting downgraded from 18362 to 17763??
No, nothing is being downgraded.
Build 18362 also known as 19H1 or 1903. This build is in Release preview ring and it'll be available for download via MCT and windows update later this month.

Build 17763 also known as 1809 or Windows 10 October 2018 update. This build is current stable version and it is available via MCT tool.

What’s New in Build 18894 (20H1)
  • File Explorer improvements: Over the next few days we’ll be starting to roll out a new File Explorer search experience – now powered by Windows Search. This change will help integrate your OneDrive content online with the traditional indexed results.
  • Accessibility improvements
  • General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18894 | Windows Experience Blog

I have a windows 10 laptop (Dos) 32 bit
Intel Pentium 6th Gen , 4GB Ram .....

Now I'm facing a strange problem
My laptop can't detect my 3G wifi router(Dlink 3G wifi router) while all other equipment in my house (tab, Mobile phone , Echo dot , Firetv stick ) connecting well with that Router.
But all other wifi network from my neighbour house are well detected.

When I switch on Wifi, at first it detects my Dlink Router but not able to connect with that. After 2-3 times of failed attempts to connect , it disappear from the network list and it won't come back again until I restart my laptop
And then same issue continuing
Any solution for this ?

Back
Top Bottom