Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
I’m pleased to announce that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will start to be available next week in the Release Preview Ring for those in the Windows Insider Program. We will begin broader availability in late May for commercial customers, users who choose the new May 2019 Update for their Windows 10 PC via “check for updates,” and customers whose devices are nearing the end of support on a given release.

New features that put customers more in control of updates
  • Download and install now option: provides users a separate control to initiate the installation of a feature update on eligible devices with no known key blocking compatibility issues.
  • Extended ability to pause updates
  • Intelligent active hours
  • Improved update orchestration
Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency | Windows Experience Blog

New features that put customers more in control of updates
  • Download and install now option: provides users a separate control to initiate the installation of a feature update on eligible devices with no known key blocking compatibility issues.
  • Extended ability to pause updates
  • Intelligent active hours
  • Improved update orchestration
Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency | Windows Experience Blog

what is orchestration ?

what is orchestration ?
4XW3Ugt.jpg

U upgrade to 1903 ?
Yes, upgraded my laptop via Windows update (Windows Insider slow ring).
On PC it is still Windows 10 build 17763 (1809)

I'll clean install both the device once it is available via MCT.

Last edited:
Yes, upgraded my laptop via Windows update (Windows Insider slow ring).
On PC it is still Windows 10 build 17763 (1809)

I'll clean install both the device once it is available via MCT.

Any BSOD/issues till now ? I am holding as i got few BSOD when i jumped early last time with 1809

Any BSOD/issues till now ? I am holding as i got few BSOD when i jumped early last time with 1809
No BSOD. This build is very stable and I didn't faced any issue till now.

To opt out from Windows insider build, there's is only one slider switch. On previous versions it was easier to leave Windows insider program.
oln7JLP.png

Back
Top Bottom