Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views: Views 199,126
Is there a way to permanently disable windows update service?
There are ways to turn off windows update
1. turn on metered connection
2. turn off windows update service and make sure you change startup type: disabled

It's not recommended to turn off windows update.

And whenever windows update service starts ,the computer freezes with disk 100%.
Do a clean install (latest version) and update windows. Disk usage will be at 100% if windows is installing update. but after the update disk usage will return to normal.

I bought new pc for my wife last night. It is assembled. Some people said you should use Windows 7 . I am using Windows 7 in my government office. Is it very difficult windows 10 for using????

I bought new pc for my wife last night. It is assembled. Some people said you should use Windows 7 . I am using Windows 7 in my government office. Is it very difficult windows 10 for using????
No bro, once you are used to with Windows 10 it feels all the same as Win 7. Your PC will be a lot more safer with Win 10 than Win 7 which has been discontinued officially and Microsoft no more provides Windows updates for Windows 7.

once you are used to with Windows 10 it feels all the same as Win 7. Your PC will be a lot more safer with Win 10
Agreed Bro, windows 7 is almost a decade old operating system and it has many security issues.
Win 7 which has been discontinued officially and Microsoft no more provides Windows updates for Windows 7.
No Bro, windows 7 isn't discontinued by Microsoft. It is still supported. Windows 7 will receive security updates till Jan 2020. But newer processor doesn't supports windows 7 because Microsoft decided not to provide updates to those.

Hi guys, need help

Some months back my desktop PC hard disk crashed, even motherboard got damaged, so i got a new assembled PC. I had windows 10 on the old hard disk upgraded free from windows 7 2 years back. Now i cant boot up the old hard disk which contains the win 10 OS as its gone bad, PC doesnt detect the hard disk.

I have a new hard disk with win 7 OS, any way i can reinstall the win 10 on the new hard disk ??? i dont have the product key of old win 10, so what options i have ???

Is the free win 10 upgrade still available or not ?

Hi guys, need help

Some months back my desktop PC hard disk crashed, even motherboard got damaged, so i got a new assembled PC. I had windows 10 on the old hard disk upgraded free from windows 7 2 years back. Now i cant boot up the old hard disk which contains the win 10 OS as its gone bad, PC doesnt detect the hard disk.

I have a new hard disk with win 7 OS, any way i can reinstall the win 10 on the new hard disk ??? i dont have the product key of old win 10, so what options i have ???

There are ways to activate windows 10, if you have had installed windows 10 / 7 genuinely. It's better if you call windows support centre over phone.

How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Hi guys, need help

Do u know how Windows 10 was activated in old HDD..? Is it via Digital license or Product Key.?

U told u have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. Assuming you were running Ver 1511 or higher ur license will be a digital license linked to ur mail-id.

If u can clean Windows 10 from old HDD, u can just activate the new one simply with ur mail-id. Just install windows 10 & sign in with ur old mail-id linked with Microsoft account. Your Win 10 will be activated. Provided Old HDD should be cleaned.

More here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12440/windows-10-activation

Do u know how Windows 10 was activated in old HDD..? Is it via Digital license or Product Key.?

U told u have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. Assuming you were running Ver 1511 or higher ur license will be a digital license linked to ur mail-id.

If u can clean Windows 10 from old HDD, u can just activate the new one simply with ur mail-id. Just install windows 10 & sign in with ur old mail-id linked with Microsoft account. Your Win 10 will be activated. Provided Old HDD should be cleaned.

More here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12440/windows-10-activation

Cant open old HDD as its completely dead and corrupt. I dont think its linked to Microsoft ID bro, as never i got such a pop up to sign in using email id.

Its digital license, i upgraded from windows 7 to 10.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock