Windows 10 Mobile and new hardware no longer a priority, confirms Microsoft

a genuine user will say it's dead months ago bro..
i was a user of WP 2 years ago. after MS brought it from Nokia, that time itself its dead. MS don't know how to maintain Hardware section. The way they treated old phones is clear from that.

a genuine user will say it's dead months ago bro..
i was a user of WP 2 years ago. after MS brought it from Nokia, that time itself its dead. MS don't know how to maintain Hardware section. The way they treated old phones is clear from that.

That's why they used the word "officially" bro :blush :blush

Windows 8 might be dead but Windows 10 just in its intial stages and there were rumours about high end Premium Surface Phones with Windows 10.So I dont think its dead and as a Windows 10 OS Lumia 550 4G user for over an year now doesn't find any urgency to move to Android.i think I'll Change only after atleast another year and if its good like now I can continue with this Phone for even more years.​

Windows 8 might be dead but Windows 10 just in its intial stages and there were rumours about high end Premium Surface Phones with Windows 10.So I dont think its dead and as a Windows 10 OS Lumia 550 4G user for over an year now doesn't find any urgency to move to Android.i think I'll Change only after atleast another year and if its good like now I can continue with this Phone for even more years.​

u didn't get it bro.. it clearly says "Windows Phone" is dead. Windows Phone means upto 8.1. That is WP7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.1
Windows 10 in Mobile is called "Windows 10 Mobile"

Nd regarding Windows 10 in mobile only 5 or 6 mobile officially support W10M. When ever each new versions of W10 come they drop support for some mobiles. Nd regarding surface phone it may cost around 80K - 1 Lakh as its from Microsoft.

Success of Windows 10 Mobile will depend on Success of Windows 10S as both depends on Windows store for apps

I way Microsoft is going about mobile OS,it won't take long before Windows 10 mobile to be dead.I personally think Surface mobile will not see daylight.

I way Microsoft is going about mobile OS,it won't take long before Windows 10 mobile to be dead.I personally think Surface mobile will not see daylight.

I think MSFT sees mobile is dead and Hololens is the future so they focus more on holographics than on mobile

Success of Windows 10 Mobile will depend on Success of Windows 10S as both depends on Windows store for apps
W10S may be only come in Surface phones. If surface phone is launched.
other supported phones remain in W10M itself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock