Windows 10 Mobile and new hardware no longer a priority, confirms Microsoft

Exactly I hate Lumia coz of design looks like keeping a brick in our pocket

2nd reason developer not ready to give app in Windows platform so life is in danger without app ie) Google playstore :cool::p:D[emoji23][emoji23]:sneaky:

Yes. Very true bro. No developer interested in developing apps for windows phone.

Yes i agree there was apps issues.. but no hate for design and camera @Gobinaath bro..
I had Lumia 720 and its camera was fabulous. Phone was very sleek and sexy. It was my first phone in white color.
But i sold it due to lack of games..

Yes i agree there was apps issues.. but no hate for design and camera @Gobinaath bro..
I had Lumia 720 and its camera was fabulous. Phone was very sleek and sexy. It was my first phone in white color.
But i sold it due to lack of games..
I bought Lumia in 2013 forgot the model number

That device is horrible weight if I put that phone in my shirt front pocket it down like brick looks ugly due to that one reason sold it in within 6 months from purchase

Luckily one of my college frnd like that phone happily SOLD

I bought Lumia in 2013 forgot the model number

That device is horrible weight if I put that phone in my shirt front pocket it down like brick looks ugly due to that one reason sold it in within 6 months from purchase

Luckily one of my college frnd like that phone happily SOLD

Ditto.. Luckily i also found a guy on Olx who liked it. I also sold happily [emoji23]

So, it’s official. While Microsoft isn’t directly saying it’s “dead” like many want it to say, this is as close as we’re likely to get. The OS is in maintenance mode, with no focus on new features or hardware, and Microsoft itself recommending competing platforms. Microsoft’s recent announcements of bringing Microsoft Edge to iOS and Android signified this further, preceded by the earlier ending of its music subscription service, Groove Music.

Joe Belfiore breaks Microsoft's silence: Windows 10 Mobile is in maintenance mode, supports users moving to iOS or Android | On MSFT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock