Seeking Help Which telecom provides better indoor signal..?

Which telecom provides better indoor signal.?

• Total voters
The problem is rather very serious in big cities like Delhi. I never faced a indoor signal issue in my home town but Delhi was always a hit or miss. Few years back it was kinda okay as I could have an Airtel and a Vodafone SIM and it was very likely that one of the two had coverage. That problem became compounded as I/C is no longer "free" as we say.

VoWifi is the only savior in the circumstances.

Jio is better Indoor coverage, stable Volte calls, better battery backup, even for Iphone also. Airtel leads in speeds, drains battery backup due to switched between networks (4G to 2G & 2G to 4G) in Indoors.

Jio have pan India 850Mhz spectrum band so obviously it will have good indoor coverage. Band 5/8/28 only can save indoor coverage.

Airtel VoWifi works only when there is minimum signal. If there is no network coverage, VoWifi does not work.
Not really. In places where I have full signal, VoWiFI works there too.

I have good indoor coverage on Airtel, poor on Jio and BSNL....

True, @Jagadeesh probably meant it the other way around. There needs to be at least some signal from GSM network for VoWiFi to work.

I wonder whether this is true for Jio too. Has anyone experimented with it?

True, @Jagadeesh probably meant it the other way around. There needs to be at least some signal from GSM network for VoWiFi to work.

I wonder whether this is true for Jio too. Has anyone experimented with it?

I have good indoor coverage on Airtel, poor on Jio and BSNL....
Yes. I meant what @RLOA bro said. There needs to be at least bare minimum signal from GSM network for VoWiFi to work.

Airtel VoWiFi worked with 0 signal on Redmi 7 for me. The SIM Status says emergency network but VoWiFi works. Not sure if this is handset related
Redmi 7 is pathetic phone. Redmi phone fails in giving proper VoLTE and VoWiFi support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock