Discussion Which OTT app is Worth Subscribing??

• Thread starter Slu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,860
That's where we come in. If he just mentions what type of content he prefers, then we can suggest him the right service, so that he doesn't regret later.

I think that's what @Mr.Bhat was also trying to say.
Exactly...Everyone can browse Ott aps before subscribing...Maybe has to register in some...
I think regional language apps also to be added the list ...

I am seeking answer to this question I just want something to watch casually find MX player is good and free option just looking to some app with good English shows

Last edited:
Subscribe to those which regularly bring you the content you want to watch.

For example, Prime Video is the best app which brings you most of the latest movies in different languages.

If you want to watch cartoons, you are out of luck because currently there is no app.

So,
Movies (all languages) - Prime Video
English series - Netflix, Apple TV+
Cartoons - none

Subscribe to those which regularly bring you the content you want to watch.

For example, Prime Video is the best app which brings you most of the latest movies in different languages.

If you want to watch cartoons, you are out of luck because currently there is no app.

So,
Movies (all languages) - Prime Video
English series - Netflix, Apple TV+
Cartoons - none
Voot kids is there bro for kids

Voot kids is there bro for kids
Is it good? I haven't heard anyone praise it much.

There should be a cartoon OTT from Warner Bros (the company which owns Cartoon Network channel)

Is it good? I haven't heard anyone praise it much.

There should be a cartoon OTT from Warner Bros (the company which owns Cartoon Network channel)
As far as I am concerned, My kid is happy in watching Disney kids movies and cartoon on Disney+Hotstar..

As far as I am concerned, My kid is happy in watching Disney kids movies and cartoon on Disney+Hotstar..
Oh...forgot about disney. They are one of the best content makers for kids. So if you are looking for kids content, Disney+HS is worth subscribing.

That's where we come in. If he just mentions what type of content he prefers, then we can suggest him the right service, so that he doesn't regret later.

I think that's what @Mr.Bhat was also trying to say.
Could you advice me something for casual viewing I like to view only when I get free time or on move

Could you advice me something for casual viewing I like to view only when I get free time or on move
Bro, can you be more specific? which language? which type of content: movies, series, documenteries, cartoons, music videos?

Bro, can you be more specific? which language? which type of content: movies, series, documenteries, cartoons, music videos?
Series and documentry in any language movies are too long watch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock